Sexual Harassment Training
State-mandated training for the corporate, academic and non-profit workplace
Sexual harassment prevention training is critical for all workplaces – regardless of size, sales or specialty. Connecticut law mandates employers with 50 or more employees must provide two hours of training and education to all supervisory employees within six months of their assumption of a supervisory role.
No matter the size of the workplace, we believe sexual harassment training should be a part of a comprehensive approach to prevent and respond to sexual harassment in the workplace.
A professional Sexual Harassment Awareness and Prevention training is designed to:
1. Help prevent expensive and damaging lawsuits.
2. Improve workplace morale and reduce turnover.
3. Position you more favorably with mediators, should one of your employees make a claim of sexual harassment.
4. Reduce the annual renewal cost of your Business Liability Insurance premium.
5. Send a strong message to your employees that you care about an ethical, harmonious and safe workplace.
The two-hour training includes guidance on best practices for sexual harassment workplace policies.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more and schedule your training.